Highlights of my Oracle Fusion Middleware Journey
- Taught the first JDeveloper class at Oracle Corporate headquarters. I taught the class using the first beta release of JDeveloper.
- As the Director of SIGs (Special Interest Groups) for the Independent Oracle Users Group seen the growth of middleware technology in the user community.
- As a Board of Director for the IOUG lead the effort to help the Oracle user community understand the growing importance in middleware technology around database infrastructures.
- As a member of the Oracle Fusion Council I have been an evangelist for Oracle Fusion Middleware.
- As a leader in the Oracle Beta Leadership Council worked to keep the Oracle user community heavily involved in the Oracle beta program and the evolution of Fusion Middleware.
- As a master keynote presenter delivered presentations such as Demystifying Oracle Fusion Middleware around the world.
- Since the first release of Java have been delivering presentations and classes on the Fusion Middleware technology stack (XML, Web Services, BPEL, SOA, SOAP, J2EE, ...).
- Recognized as Oracle ACE in the Oracle Fusion Middleware technology stack.