Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Starting my Oracle Fusion Middleware Blog

I've decided to start this Oracle Fusion Middleware blog to share my experiences and insights.  So this blog will contain my ongoing journey with Oracle Fusion Middleware.



Highlights of my Oracle Fusion Middleware Journey
  • Taught the first JDeveloper class at Oracle Corporate headquarters. I taught the class using the first beta release of JDeveloper.
  • As the Director of SIGs (Special Interest Groups) for the Independent Oracle Users Group seen the growth of middleware technology in the user community.
  • As a Board of Director for the IOUG lead the effort to help the Oracle user community understand the growing importance in middleware technology around database infrastructures.
  • As a member of the Oracle Fusion Council I have been an evangelist for Oracle Fusion Middleware.
  • As a leader in the Oracle Beta Leadership Council worked to keep the Oracle user community heavily involved in the Oracle beta program and the evolution of Fusion Middleware.
  • As a master keynote presenter delivered presentations such as Demystifying Oracle Fusion Middleware around the world.
  • Since the first release of Java have been delivering presentations and classes on the Fusion Middleware technology stack (XML, Web Services, BPEL, SOA, SOAP, J2EE, ...).
  • Recognized as Oracle ACE in the Oracle Fusion Middleware technology stack.

1 comment:

  1. Hi George,

    I'm an editor at Addison Wesley/Prentice Hall/SAMS Publishing and I'd love to chat with you about authoring a book on Fusion if you're interested. You can email me at trina dot macdonald at pearson dot com if you'd like to chat offline.

    ReplyDelete